How to choose your security integrator?
As an integrator of electronic and intelligent security solutions, TEB Video & Security offers its expertise to help you choose the right integrator and security partner.
What is a security integrator?
The security integrator acts as an advisor to the customer or end-users in order to:
- Understand their needs
- Analyze the different problems in the field
- Advise and propose the best solutions: brands, prices, use…
- Design and deploy security systems in any kind of architectures
- Prevent failures and manage updates
In other words, the integrator follows a security project from A to Z and offers a global expertise.
What are the qualities of a good integrator?
- He must be an expert in security technologies: video surveillance, intrusion, access control, video analytics solutions, etc.
- Its catalog must be multi-brand in order to be independent of manufacturers to provide the right product at the best price.
- It must have technical skills and certifications: compliance with GDPR, APSAD, ISO, etc.
- It must have expertise in your business sector to audit and advise.
- It offers a dedicated contact to manage the project from planning to installation.
What are the advantages of an integrator?
In addition to advising and offering a multi-brand and multi-technology catalog, the integrator works on a long-term basis. He will not only install a security solution; he will also bring support to enhance your satisfaction as a customer.
Why choose TEB Video & Security as an integrator?
Since 1978, we have built our know-how on the integration of electronic and intelligent multi-brand security solutions.
We support professionals from all business sectors with a customized and personalized service offer.
We dedicate a local sales engineer to understand your objectives and offer an efficient and scalable solution.
We audit and design your customized solution with our Research Department in order to install it and train you in its use.
We assist you even after constructions by following and maintaining the evolution of your system.
Contact us to discuss your security project !